ISO Cabin/House Rental North West Nebraska

Due to COVID and a couple of my trips being cancelled, I find my self with some spare vacation time. A few buddies and I have decided to return to North West Nebraska In December. The cabin we have used in the past is booked already, and I am having a hard time finding something that will suite 4 guys.

Does anyone know of any cabin/houses for rent preferably near Chadron/Crawford Nebraska or somewhere in that North Western Corner? I would greatly appreciate any leads.

OP
H
Don’t have any leads but we hunt that area in December also. Private land though

We have been out there twice in December for Muzzleloader season. Always hunted National Forest land, would love to get some private land however its usually a back up state when nothing else works out. So I haven't taken the time to seek out private land. Let us know how you do!

Plainsman79

Lil-Rokslider
Call the office at Fort Robinson state park, they have anything from 2 bed units to 32 bed units at the old military barracks just outside Crawford. The restaurant at the park headquarters use to have decent food (if they’re still open) if not there’s a couple bars on Main Street to pick from.

OP
H
Call the office at Fort Robinson state park, they have anything from 2 bed units to 32 bed units at the old military barracks just outside Crawford. The restaurant at the park headquarters use to have decent food (if they’re still open) if not there’s a couple bars on Main Street to pick from.

Fort Robinson is closed in December, they close for the winter unfortunately. Thanks for the suggestion though!

KHNC

WKR
Another option is the Hilltop Motel in Crawford. I am staying there in November.