ISO a decent pack

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a pack that would work for a 7 day elk hunt. Somewhere in the $200 range. Hoping to go used to maybe get a higher quality pack without using all my funds for this hunt on a pack. Not picky on brand just want something that will work for me. New to this and don't no exactly what I'm looking for

jfive613

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a fairly beat up first gen exo 3500. It still hauls great, used it on a deer hunt last week. The zipper on the lid pocket is broken and the outside stretch pocket has a rip in it. Everything else works. I will throw in a meat shelf too. It has a bit of a dirty/stained look as it has been heavily used. It's color is ASAT. I won't let it go for quite 200, but I would do $250 for pack and meat shelf. For $265 I will throw in the two hip pockets, also in ASAT.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a horn hunter for sale above. You won"t go wrong with it.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

JD619er

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I picked up a marine ilbe pack or an extra pack and added a kifaru duplex belt all for around a hundred bucks and it handles heavy loads surprisingly well. I also cut extra crap off the bag and I'm down under 6 pounds.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looking for a pack that would work for a 7 day elk hunt. Somewhere in the $200 range. Hoping to go used to maybe get a higher quality pack without using all my funds for this hunt on a pack. Not picky on brand just want something that will work for me. New to this and don't no exactly what I'm looking for
I have a Sitka Bivy 45 if you are interested

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk