Is there a blog section for members.......????

twall13

WKR
Is there a blog section for members........??? I think I asked this at some time in the past, don't recall the response.

Are you referring to the Rokblog? That's the only one I'm aware of but it's not a place for members to post so much as to read what Robby posts.

Thank you that was my guess. No worries. I have many articles about bears that were intended to end up in a book. That is not likely now. So I was looking for a place for them. Not a problem.

You could always start a thread in the Bear forum and post them there? I am sure many people would enjoy reading them. Just a thought.

OP
S

Sourdough

WKR
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
You could always start a thread in the Bear forum and post them there? I am sure many people would enjoy reading them. Just a thought.
I would have to start fifty or hundred threads related to bears. I will keep looking, I'll find something or they can go into the dumpster. Not a problem, just wanted to be clear there was no option available.

Thanks for the invitation.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I would have to start fifty or hundred threads related to bears. I will keep looking, I'll find something or they can go into the dumpster. Not a problem, just wanted to be clear there was no option available.

Thanks for the invitation.

Sure man, our entire homepage (rokslide.com) is filled with articles, hundreds of them. Many of those are from members. You can find our writers guidelines in our general discussion forum. Check those out, maybe you want to submit a query on some of those articles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk