Is A400 bulletproof?

Turns out no, no it is not.

But can't really blame Beretta on this one. Got this gun brand new Wednesday, shot it exactly 12 times on Thursday just to test it out. Took it out today for the duck opener and the first duck that flys over, the gun gets blasted. She had a short life. Luckily nobody was hurt. RIP A400. Stay safe out there fellas and mind your shooting lanes.
843581ec6214e8665e05b52fe5d59659.jpg
81e7348c6d50092508635fb72c962f37.jpg

atmat

WKR
Blasted as in someone shot the shotgun with theirs while it was in your hands? That’s terrifying.

lintond

WKR
Wowzers not even sure how that happens. My hunting partner would be getting a chat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ShortMountain91
No chance I would hunt with that guy again ever.
I don't see it that way. He is one of my best friends and he was very upset and apologetic about it. S*it happens. I'm sure he won't make that mistake again. I asked him if he was coming back out tomorrow

Axlrod

WKR
I don't see it that way. He is one of my best friends and he was very upset and apologetic about it. S*it happens. I'm sure he won't make that mistake again. I asked him if he was coming back out tomorrow
Ok you do you. Sounds like he will give a great eulogy for you someday...

SoTxShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Ok you do you. Sounds like he will give a great eulogy for you someday...
Come on man…jeez.

Glad no one was hurt OP. Wild deal for sure. Lesson here is definitely to mind the shooting lanes! Was on a goose hunt with shoulder to shoulder layout blinds a few weeks ago and I could see something like this happening if everyone doesn’t stay in their lane.