Iron Will Thanks You - Broadhead Drawing

Gobbler36

WKR
I want to thank all the Roksliders who tried the Iron Will Broadheads this year and then gave great feedback. I've had three different very well known TV show hosts tell me they saw the buzz about Iron Will Broadheads on the forums. I went to the ATA Show for the first time this year, expecting to be unknown. It was quite the opposite. Petersen's Bowhunting Magazine named Iron Will Broadheads one of the dozen best products at the show and I just found out we will be featured in the new gear reviews in 3 more bowhunting magazines. This is all with no paid advertisements and one only forum sponsorship (Rokslide). As a thank you, I'm giving away two Iron Will Broadheads and T-shirts of your choice to Roksliders. Reply to this thread to get in on the drawing.

View attachment 66392
I’m in for this
Seem like awesome heads

BBhuntr1

FNG
Heard you on The Gritty podcast...definitely want to try these. Love hearing the research and time you put into these.

This is great! Love to get my hands on these and put them through the ringer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mhedlund

FNG
I want to thank all the Roksliders who tried the Iron Will Broadheads this year and then gave great feedback. I've had three different very well known TV show hosts tell me they saw the buzz about Iron Will Broadheads on the forums. I went to the ATA Show for the first time this year, expecting to be unknown. It was quite the opposite. Petersen's Bowhunting Magazine named Iron Will Broadheads one of the dozen best products at the show and I just found out we will be featured in the new gear reviews in 3 more bowhunting magazines. This is all with no paid advertisements and one only forum sponsorship (Rokslide). As a thank you, I'm giving away two Iron Will Broadheads and T-shirts of your choice to Roksliders. Reply to this thread to get in on the drawing.

View attachment 66392
I sure like the Iron Will heads I purchased this year. They fly great. I practiced routinely with them out to 80 yards with great results. Thanks

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

brocksw

WKR
Im in! was giving some serious thought to trying these on some elk this Year anyway.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Fishn4eyes

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in, thanks for the offer.

Would like to try these heads on a free-ranging bison hunt I have on on the books.

Look like a very durable head.

Grabwad

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for reaching out to the traditional hunters! Enjoyed the podcast! Especially the part about 4 blades out penetrating 3 blade heads! Thanks for sharing the knowledge! Im in for your offer!

wesfromky

WKR
Just listened to the podcast with gritty bowman - in for the drawing, but will also buy some this year as well.