IQ bow sights

WYndy1

FNG
Anyone have first hand experience with IQ sights? The retina lock looks interesting. Can't find a lot of unpaid reviews.

Ho5tile1

WKR
I used to hunt with the iq pro hunter the 3 pin with the bottom pin being a floater but the pin moved not the housing which I loved. Super tuff site. I still have it just wanted to be able to shoot farther when not hunting. The retina lock does work my buddy still hunts with my same site and can shoot without his peep with it. I never used it as I wasn’t looking at that then my pin then my level so I just used it as a regular bow site. It’s like that cheaper site the Hotwire 3 pin that trophy ridge makes just much better built imo. I also have a Iq 5 pin I had years ago with the retina lock was an ok site. Just set your top 2 pins as high as you can so you're able to get more distance out of the movable pin. I was able to get 90 yards out of mine with a 550 grain arrow 29 inch draw 75 pounds. if all i did was hunt with that bow id still be using it as i think its an awesome hunting site..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KHNC

WKR
I have a 5 pin also. Switched recently to Garmin Xero. I liked the retina lock IQ, but i still used my peep as well. Keeping the sight as i want it for a backup , just in case. I have it on my Mach 34, lightweight elk setup. I wanted more yardage and the option to press a button for range too. Missed 3 opportunities to launch an arrow last year at elk , due to having to take time to use my damn RF!

NMJM

FNG
I have one. I liked it, shot one medium 5X5 bull and one javelina with it. I switched to the Garmin Xero for several reasons. To me it was better suited to 3D shoots. There is a lot going on hunting and adding the retina lock was one more thing to worry about. Overall it is a durable good sight.

I've owned two and for a fixed sight I really like them. I ignored the retna lock on them honestly but they were pretty well made, durable, and the pins seemed pretty crisp. I since changed to a spothog slider but I have one of my old IQ 5 pins on my wife's bow and she's equally as happy with it.

wyodog

Lil-Rokslider
Used one for a while. It was a good sight but if your form is consistent you don't need the Retina lock. I think it would be great for developing or improving consistency. Its a good sight with or without the Retina lock though.