Insert glue

AAE two part (the yellow and clear stuff) Epoxy is the best there is imo. Been using it for decades and never lost an insert.

Trial153

WKR
I am not a hot melt fan. Seen it fail to often.

For inserts I use two different adhesives. Insert Iron or a two part 24 hour epoxy.

nphunter

WKR
I've had bad luck with hot melt on regular inserts, it works well for longer inserts but the short aluminum factory ones not so much. If you don't want them to come out use epoxy, I've tried a couple and Easton is the best I've tried.

Had bad luck with the Bohning blue hot melt and Victory RIP TKOs. Wound up getting so frustrated that I used JB weld to redo everything. Overkill, probably, but they sure ain't coming out now!

MarkOrtiz

Lil-Rokslider
Had bad luck with the Bohning blue hot melt and Victory RIP TKOs. Wound up getting so frustrated that I used JB weld to redo everything. Overkill, probably, but they sure ain't coming out now!
I am going to have to try that. I have used fletchtite and 2 part epoxy, but I keep loosing one here or there.

I’ve been using the hot melt from Iron Will the last couple of years. I haven’t lost an insert yet. Really like the ability to adjust the insert for aligning my broadheads.