Inletting for a savage

Can anyone recommend a reputable company that will inlet for a savage 111 long range hunter. Wanting to pick up an AG stock. Not sure why but AG, or manners doesn’t inlet for savage actions.

I assume that model is a bottom bolt release?

If so contact pure precision rifles. They are inletting for savage with their altitude series.

OP
R
Bringing this back up. I’ve contacted around 15-20 companies and no one will inlet for a savage. I tried pure precision as well but they will only do their stocks which I’m not a fan of the aggressive butt.

letrbuck

WKR

Scott may be on board for doing it for you. I've never gotten him to respond to an email, so give him a call. He works on all guns, but made his start specializing in savages years ago as far as I know

OP
R

Scott may be on board for doing it for you. I've never gotten him to respond to an email, so give him a call. He works on all guns, but made his start specializing in savages years ago as far as I know
Will give him a call. Thanks

fishdart

Lil-Rokslider
Tried stocky but they don’t inlet for a hinged bottom metal, only the DBM.
Are you sure they aren't one and the same inlet?

Savage has had a dizzying array of different configurations, but it may be that the cut outs are the same for the two options.

OP
R
Are you sure they aren't one and the same inlet?

Savage has had a dizzying array of different configurations, but it may be that the cut outs are the same for the two options.
I’m not sure on that, I’ll have to do some research. That was their response to me though.

Wildhorse

Lil-Rokslider
I'm having the same issue with a savage square back LA I'm trying to do. Left handed hinged floor and everyone says nope sorry DBM or nothing. About to go with a blind magazine and call it a day at this rate.

Wildhorse

Lil-Rokslider
To my knowledge from my research the DBM is different than the hinge as well at least in the older square receivers forgot to mention that.

fishdart

Lil-Rokslider
To my knowledge from my research the DBM is different than the hinge as well at least in the older square receivers forgot to mention that.
I have an old 110 with wood stock that has the DBM with the magazine release button on the side of the stock. I had reached out to Stocky's through this site to see if they could give me a drawing of their 110 bottom metal cut-out to compare, but that hasn't materialized, unfortunately. A little fill or enlarge prior to paint wouldn't bother me to do if it is at all close. I was all set to purchase a stock. I'd be fine with blind magazine.