Inflatable sleeping pad

waitforit

Lil-Rokslider
Q Core from big agnes has served me well, going on 3 seasons never patched.

OP
J

Jason7

FNG
New products are always hitting the market and peoples experiences continually change. I want recent experiences from members using current products. Thanks for the reminder on the search function though. All opinions are gladly accepted.

MThuntr

WKR
I've been using the ThermaRest NeoAir XLite for at least 6 seasons. They are still available. I had to patch it last year. It holds my fat butt well but it sounds like a Lay's Potato Chip bag when you move.

I use Exped pads. All three that have been listed are tried and true. Big Agnes, NeoAir and Exped. I have also heard good reports on the Klymit pads as well.

Ledd Slinger

Lil-Rokslider
I've been using the ThermaRest NeoAir XLite for at least 6 seasons. They are still available. I had to patch it last year. It holds my fat butt well but it sounds like a Lay's Potato Chip bag when you move.

I use the Therm-a-rest Neo Air as well. Great pad and isulates against cold ground well. Had mine for about 7 years now. No regrets.

What are some your opinions on the most durable lightweight inflatable sleeping pad for a back country hunt?
The Tensor 25 by Nemo. They also make it in a long size for taller guys and the width is slightly wider than the standard backpackers mats. Check out this video on it with the specs on the long version that is also insulated.