In search for binos.

Jean

FNG
Not sure what to buy. Read a lot on meostar they seem to have great reviews. Also on vortex hd binos. Anyone suggest anything else?

OP
J

Jean

FNG
Thanks for the feedback 👍🇺🇸have a happy forth .

Mosby

WKR
Nikon Monarch HG are nice and you can find them @ LL Bean for 20% off with coupon. Activejunky gives rebates on LL Bean as well.

OP
J

Jean

FNG
Thank you sir. I'll check then out. Happy 4th.

brmtn

WKR
Older Nikons are often a good deal. Ive used a friends old zeiss 7x42s in the woods (excellent), and an old set of bausch & lomb 7x42s for ever... Now leica 7x42s. That size is good for me for the kind of hunting I do (Eastern Whitetails and small game). If youre out west, or hunt mostly open country maybe higher mag. will serve you better. Try before you buy, some folks (like me) have trouble holding 10s steady. Lots of good deals in second hand binoculars. Good luck!

OP
J

Jean

FNG
So i read. Thank you for your opinion. Happy 4th

JNDEER

WKR

OP
J

Jean

FNG
Thank you guys. Y'all are great. New to rokslide and y'all are awesome .!!! Happy 4th

AKDoc

WKR
Happy 4th!!

If you plan on using your binoculars a lot into the future, then look at the best you can afford...and then spend a bit more. Good binoculars are a great investment, if you plan to spend time behind them. I bought Leica 10x42's fifteen years ago, and it has been a great move for me.

OP
J

Jean

FNG
O yes, plan on hunting out west in a few years and thats why i want a good pair to last a while. Thank you sir. Happy 4th🇺🇸🇺🇸

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th.

We are here today and tomorrow working our 4th of July Sale. It would be our pleasure to discuss different options with you and of course we will do all we can for you.

Thank you for all the support we receive, it is greatly appreciated