I'm loving this place!

CritterGetter

Lil-Rokslider
This is the real deal! No bogus rules and whiney asses. Hopefully they'll all get run off when they get their feelers hurt.

BMB

Lil-Rokslider
it's got top shelf guys. I mean I've read a lot of Eastman's for a long time, David Long's mulie stuff. I really like Nate and David. Throw Aron on there (not to take away from any of the others on staff, i'm just not familiar with them) and it's a can't miss deal. He's one of the first real "insider" guys that puts it out there straight forward with no worries about him pushing one product over something else just because of a sponsorship, REAL honest guy which is hard to find these days.

We want to provide all of you with a PILE of information. What we use and why and give you honest unbiased information about products that are on the market!!! Your passions are what fuel us. Thank you so much for joining us on this ride!!

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
X2, this is a good start to what should be a great forum with an unbelievable staff! Hey les did you get my pm? Thanks

B

bearguide

it should save us some money if we do not have to try all the new stuff to see what is good / we can see what has worked for others , i love that