ILF top limb creaks/rattles when drawing

My new Samick Discovery has developed a rattling/creaking sound when I draw. I believe it's coming from the top limb, and it typically occurs in the first half of the draw cycle. Has anyone experienced this? I have made sure that the limbs are all the way in, and that the tiller bolt and locking screws are tight. I'm new to ILF's and pretty new to tuning traditional bows altogether, so any help is appreciated. Specs are 55# @28", draw length about 26", brace set at 8", shooting off an elevated stick-on rest at the moment.

oldgoat

WKR
You don't really want them turned all the way in generally and usually that will set you at an even tiller, don't know if that will cause your problem, but I'd back them out at least half a turn and see what it does. Lots of YouTube videos on setting up ilf's

Also check the bolt in the limb pocket where the limb bolt engages, and the bolt that goes through the limb itself.

I back my tiller bolts out until the bolt head rests flat against the limb. Then I'll check tiller, and make any minor adjustments needed.

I shoot 3-under, and I have about 1/16" longer tiller on the lower limb. Seems to keep the bow feeling pretty good.

NoRush24

Lil-Rokslider
Sometimes a little string wax on the ILF detents goes a long way. You can play with some felt or Velcro in the pockets as well.

I have that problem from time to time. I take the limbs out and wipe them off. Wipe out the limb pockets, ilf bushing etc. that always takes care of the sound.

I may try backing out the bolts like stated above, but I have a perfect tune….so maybe on a different rig.