Igloo 150

Just bought a 150 Igloo from Sam's Club last fall for 70. Looks like they're up to 90 now.

If you are struggling to find the 150qt, Costco has the 165qt in store for $99.
I was hoping so, they had them this spring and I passed on them and wished I hadn't. Do you have one? If so - do you find it a little oversized? My use is for bone in elk quarters + ice

Just an FYI......a few years ago I tested the Igloo against the Coleman Xtreme 6 and it wasn't even close. Filled both with ice and left them in the open.....no shade. The Igloo was all water in 3 days. The Coleman still had a layer of ice on the water on day 6. I use the Xtreme 6's but haven't seen them in Walmart in awhile. My main cooler is a 200qt IRP Marine cooler, and it's a beast. But will hold an elk and jugs of ice.

I was hoping so, they had them this spring and I passed on them and wished I hadn't. Do you have one? If so - do you find it a little oversized? My use is for bone in elk quarters + ice
I just bought mine, so haven’t had the opportunity to test them out yet. The only difference between the 150 Maxcold and the 165 Maxcold is that the 165 is about 2 inches taller. These are exterior measurements, would be nicer if they gave interior measurements on the sites.

165qt - 17.75 in. x 41.25 in. X 22.6 in.
150qt - 18.69"x 41.63" x20.25"

Last edited:
Back