If you were a buck?

YellCoAR

Lil-Rokslider
Just consider if you were a buck. How long of a life would you expect?
I figure I would not of made it many years. I don't think the free food in states that allow bait would have got me. But chasing ever doe during rut as a young buck would have been the end of me.

WCB

WKR
I figure I would have done pretty good. Didn't chase the lady folk like a stupid teenager normally does. I picked my shots pretty good. Still had fun but didn't cruise the bait pile (bars, parties, etc like most others in college). If I was in that area there is not a night I don't remember and learned early from watching buddies be dumb that there is zero reason to "chase" a woman. The ones that were for fun don't need chasing and one I enjoyed being around more than a night had the same view on it.

There was one doe that could have ended it for my but as I realized pretty quick I dodge a bullet with that one. she definitely was the CW of CWD. Thats the one slip up I had. Only time I almost had to square off with another "buck" but before it went that far realized she wasn't worth officially breeding anyways.

Well living in california I would have probably been killed as a forked horn. Either by a lion or from the cab of an old tacoma on opening day. Maybe if I was lucky I would be living in a suburban neighborhood and die of old age?

Sherman

WKR
I would have rolled my ankle sometime during the first year and became immobile. Hell, I’ve been rolling my ankles for the past 40 years. The amount of scar tissue I have in those bad boys in unmeasurable.

I would never move during daylight hours and likely live a long life. Well, as long as some a$$hole didn't shoot me with his AR equipped with a thermal scope and a silencer while he was out "Hog Hunting".

The thermal "Hog Hunters" are VERY hard on our big bucks here in GA during the last several years.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Would have been an up and comer with solid genetics but killed by some instagrammer who had to fill his tag for some content and then claim I was some 170 when I was just a spindly 130

Westernduck

Lil-Rokslider
I’d probably take a long walk to this area I’d think would have a lot more deer in it. I’d see no other deer then get shot by a surprised hunter

I like hiding from human activity and free food.

So I'd die young, or live to be real old.

Flip a coin.

IdahoBeav

WKR
Not long, I live in Idaho, which means everyone would be shooting at me the minute an antler broke the skin.

DillanF

FNG
Not much of an early riser if I don't have to be.. most guys would be headed back to camp about the time I was ready for some breakfast and off to chase some tail...