Idaho tag exchange

Iowa84

FNG
Long shot but gonna throw it out. I have a nonresident idaho salmon A tag. Looking to exchange for a diamond creek tag. Thanks all

khunter

Lil-Rokslider
I have a non es diamond A tag I am not looking to exchange! LOL

Just amazed at how loose Idaho is with letting folks pass tags to other folks. How is that not ripe for abu$e ? Do they let folks give the Big 3 tags to other folks same as with Elk/Deer?

Hey buddy, give ya $3,000 for your elk tag.
Hey buddy, give ya $15,000 for your moose tag.

Last edited:

ID2NM

WKR
Long shot but gonna throw it out. I have a nonresident idaho salmon A tag. Looking to exchange for a diamond creek tag. Thanks all
Keep in mind that even if you can find someone willing to make that exchange, you will each have to repurchase your new tags at NR prices (I.e., $650).
Best of luck.

OP
Iowa84

Iowa84

FNG
Keep in mind that even if you can find someone willing to make that exchange, you will each have to repurchase your new tags at NR prices (I.e., $650).
Best of luck.
👍

OP
Iowa84

Iowa84

FNG
I'm just throwing it out there. If nothing comes of it I'm still heading to Idaho in September.

Best of luck.

I don’t believe this is correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raghornklr

Lil-Rokslider
It's full price. Couple years ago had a group member out with a knee surgery. Transfered tag to another friend. Full price

Honestly bud; this might be your lucky day.

I’ve never done the exchange process but I have a DC archery tag that I was thinking about turning in so I could carry a bow during my daughter’s 36b sheep hunt.

I’m 50/50 on doing it; do you know what the exchange process looks like? I’m a resident fwiw.

Honestly bud; this might be your lucky day.

I’ve never done the exchange process but I have a DC archery tag that I was thinking about turning in so I could carry a bow during my daughter’s 36b sheep hunt.

I’m 50/50 on doing it; do you know what the exchange process looks like? I’m a resident fwiw.

You wouldn’t be able to swap your resident tag to a NR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk