Idaho draw

bigbuckdj

WKR
yeah i have a very low number and all these zones with 1000+ tags are gone. Has to be physical tag buyers. I hate this process. I dont hate it becasue im losing, i hate it because i dont understand how im losing.

gtriple

WKR
yeah i have a very low number and all these zones with 1000+ tags are gone. Has to be physical tag buyers. I hate this process. I dont hate it becasue im losing, i hate it because i dont understand how im losing.
Physical tag buyers definitely have an advantage, but there's also some...... gaming.... being done.

NorthernHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I would imagine more and more people are going in person now if they can. If I was number 200 and had a chance at diamond creek I would probably buy it too even though I always hunt elsewhere. That is part of the reason I hunt where I do. Better to know and hunt a slightly tougher unit every year then a great one once in my opinion.

tbowers

Lil-Rokslider
Guys say it every year, but how they dont have diff sale dates for deer and elk is baffling. How many of the 60k folks are trying for elk, and if they dont get one just buy a deer tag as a consolation?

bigbuckdj

WKR
Physical tag buyers definitely have an advantage, but there's also some...... gaming.... being done.
Has to be, both tags i wanted were toast super early. I didnt take off work this year to log in, so im not that sad i guess.

psp8ball

FNG
37,192 for me. Big Desert B, Pioneer B, and Diamond Creek were sold out with only 100 online customers gone. It's all in person sales.

I started 1,465 on phone sales queue, 45 minutes later, there are still... 1,465 people in front of me.

I feel like Charlie Brown, and IDFG is Lucy with the football.