Idaho Draw Notification Card

IdahoBeav

WKR
IDFG just made a press release claiming that they sent sample data to a printing company in order to get a price quote, and the printing company sent the mailers without authorization.

So, if this is what happened, I guess this means that IDFG sent our personal information to a private company that is shady enough to do work prematurely and without authorization.

CorbLand

WKR
IDFG just made a press release claiming that they sent sample data to a printing company in order to get a price quote, and the printing company sent the mailers without authorization.

So, if this is what happened, I guess this means that IDFG sent our personal information to a private company that is shady enough to do work prematurely and without authorization.
Your name and address are public information. Anyone can find that information.

I love how hated fish and game departments are that when they dont even make the mistake, people still find a way to make it their fault.

IdahoBeav

WKR
Hopefully, that is all that IDFG sent. Name and address is public information. However, sharing a long list of this information can certainly increase the amount of junk mail received.

CorbLand

WKR
Hopefully, that is all that IDFG sent. Name and address is public information. However, sharing a long list of this information can certainly increase the amount of junk mail received.
Yea, it could but anyone that wanted to send you that junk mail, could have gotten that information regardless.

Making a mountain out of a mole hill.

I love how hated fish and game departments are that when they dont even make the mistake, people still find a way to make it their fault.

I think IDFG has earned the hate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk