Idaho Draw Notification Card

Has any one else noticed IFG put the wrong hunt on your successful draw notification mailer? I'd sure like to have the hunt they said I was successful for!🤣

OP
Customweld
Did you doublecheck what hunt code your account is showing you applied for?
Yeah, I had to double check. I applied for moose,so I could only put in for extra tags. The notification card shows a complete different hunt number. One that I wasn't even able to put in for. My wife's muley tag did the same thing.

ID_Matt

WKR
Just got mine in the mail too. Says my wife drew the same hunts she drew in 2022…. Even though she didn’t put in for those this year. What a crap show. She did not draw this year, according to online

OP
Customweld
Just got mine in the mail too. Says my wife drew the same hunts she drew in 2022…. Even though she didn’t put in for those this year. What a crap show. She did not draw this year, according to online
With the sheep debacle a few years ago, this doesn't add a lot of confidence to the process.

idahodave

WKR
My son and I both received notification cards for hunts we didn’t apply for…and notices online that we didn’t draw anything.

IDFG could phuck up a wet dream.

Mine are for the hunts I drew in 2021, one of the hunt numbers matched this years and the other was very close, my nephew who didn’t even apply for anything this year also got notified he drew the same hunts as 2021

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My drill instructor once told me I “could f%^# up a cup of coffee.”

Not sure why I’m being reminded of this now.

Last edited:

elkguide

WKR
As much as I love hunting Idaho, I'm beginning to think that this has got to stop. Get all excited to receive a successful draw card in the mail only to try and buy the license and find out that you were unsuccessful?!?!?
I don't know how any organization can get any more screwed up!

IDFG sent me two separate tags about two weeks apart, for the same controlled hunt I drew a couple years ago.