Idaho 2025 tags

Lukeduke13

Lil-Rokslider
Did i understand the email correct that idaho fish and game sent out. There going to sale tags in December then release the new hunting season dates in March? That doesn’t make sense to me? Do anyone know if there still planning on changing the process for how non residents get there tags?
Thanks

The legislature will be back in 25 to try and change NR procedures. Whether they get it through, who knows. IFG sets new regulations every 2 years, so 25 will also be the start of a 2 year cycle.

OP
L

Lukeduke13

Lil-Rokslider
The legislature will be back in 25 to try and change NR procedures. Whether they get it through, who knows. IFG sets new regulations every 2 years, so 25 will also be the start of a 2 year cycle.
Thanks for clarifying, do you think they we drastic changes of the dates

elkliver

WKR
Their email about changing the dates didn't make much sense the way it was written . something about they moved it later in December so there would be more time before January.... my eyes crossed and i decided to ignore until sometime around thanksgiving. Maybe if ire-read it after a good nights sleep

Their email about changing the dates didn't make much sense the way it was written . something about they moved it later in December so there would be more time before January.... my eyes crossed and i decided to ignore until sometime around thanksgiving. Maybe if ire-read it after a good nights sleep

The point is to allow residents to buy our hunting and fishing licenses online and allow time to ship them by the new year. If a resident(or nonresident for that matter) wants to hunt or fish January 1 they need to have the new hunting or fishing license in hand. Big game tags that go on sale in December aren’t usable until August 30 in most cases anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PMcGee

WKR

I thought I read somewhere the bill didn’t pass for changing the process and it was going to be the same in 25?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I thought I read somewhere the bill didn’t pass for changing the process and it was going to be the same in 25?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The bill didn't make it out of committee last year, and never got a vote. The process will be the same as usual for tags sales this December.

The bill didn't make it out of committee last year, and never got a vote. The process will be the same as usual for tags sales this December.
It does look like they changed the sale date to December 10th this year.

87TT

WKR
Hey, at least they are trying to take some of the load off the system in one day.

IdahoBeav

WKR
I like it. Now I can easily have my NR buddies buy their licenses prior to when I buy their tags for them in person. Before, they would have to login at 12:00 AM Dec 1.