Icon pro 7200

So I just got my 7200 in the mail today. The back seems very ridged with not near as much padding as I was expecting. I like the belt, but I don't know if I can get over the back. Just wondering what others have thought of the pack. I only paid 350 for it since I got it on the 30% off pack sale. Might return for a dragonfly...

Weekender

WKR
So I just got my 7200 in the mail today. The back seems very ridged with not near as much padding as I was expecting. I like the belt, but I don't know if I can get over the back. Just wondering what others have thought of the pack. I only paid 350 for it since I got it on the 30% off pack sale. Might return for a dragonfly...

Kuiu frame definitely don't fit everyone but dragonfly is going in the wrong direction. Wait a bit sell the Kuiu pack for more then what you paid and buy a stone glacier or kirafu.

Iron Mike

FNG
Derek
Get it adjusted correctly, put some weight in it and take it for a test hike. I have a 7200 and my wife has a 3200. I packed two elk out of the Eagle Cap Wilderness this year with mine along with packing in and out and hunting for 10 days. I totaled around 100 miles on that trip. I also used it weekend packing in the Cascades all summer with my wife. I also packed a deer and helped with 2 of my friends elks, which wasnt really a far hike. Unless you have an extra long torso, I think you will find it is a very good pack. Very comfortable for me and my wife and handles weight very well. I wish the horseshoe zipper was set up different though!

7stw

WKR
Watch the YouTube videos on adjusting it properly. I have a long torso and try as I might I couldn't get it to fit properly. It was really comfortable under 40 lbs. over that and it wasn't. Sold it and bought a kifaru. Going from a Kuiu to an eberlestock is a bad move. The comfort difference would be dramatic. Get it adjusted throw some weight in it (65 lbs or so) and go on a hike and then decide if you like it or not. I bet you'll be surprised.

Grunt-N-Gobble

Lil-Rokslider
My buddy has the 7200 and absolutely loves it. He went bigger from having the 5200 which he sold to another friend how also really likes it.