Ibex finally done at taxi

bascott1

WKR
A year and a half later and my ibex is done. Think it looks awesome. Can’t pick it up yet as he asked if he could use it in his booth for a trade show. But stoked so far.

Attachments

• B8BE36F3-5690-4F6C-9BFB-34868F68E02A.jpeg
    B8BE36F3-5690-4F6C-9BFB-34868F68E02A.jpeg
    366.8 KB · Views: 302

JeffP_Or

WKR
Do you get a discount for letting him use it as advertising...;)

Looks great!

TWHrunner

Lil-Rokslider
That’s a really nice trophy. Can you post a link here to your trip/hunt if you posted about it in the past?

Kilboars

WKR
That’s a really nice trophy. Can you post a link here to your trip/hunt if you posted about it in the past?
Don’t think I ever wrote one. It was many moons ago. 2014

I’ll have to look up the name of the Outfitter, but it was a great experience. Stayed at a fantastic hotel with great food with my wife. It was the beginning of a three week vacation through Spain starting in Madrid and then driving west to the greatest mountains for the hunt and then ship my compound bow back and ventured north to the wine country and eventually Barcelona.

IMG_3167.jpeg

Video of a coupl of vacations to Spain but nothing on the hunt I believe.

A year and a half later and my ibex is done. Think it looks awesome. Can’t pick it up yet as he asked if he could use it in his booth for a trade show. But stoked so far.
Wow man, that looks alive! What a beautiful billy

What country is that from, and what outfitter did you use? Feel fee to send a PM

Would also love to see a link to your hunt

This was clearly not the same taxi as the guy who did your Mountain Goat, correct?