i layed my money down for a T2

ozyclint

WKR
ordered a standard T2 today. foilage colour. with longhunter top and a KU grab-it.
will the KU grab-it with adapters work with the T2? on the order form i said to get a standard grab-it if the KU one won't work with the pack. i might order a cargo panel in the future if i start needing one.

hopefully i just bought the last pack that i need in a very long time.

Cabman

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats on the new pack. I thought I bought my last pack when I bought the Longhunter, then I bought a KU 3700 and now I want the Spikecamp, then I will be finished!

I personally have/ would get a standard grab-it. It weights nothing and is much tougher for my needs. I use mine for treestands which could be sharp so it is a better choice for me. The Ku pods for food and clothing however is a nice option over standard pods for some weight savings.

dotman

WKR
ordered a standard T2 today. foilage colour. with longhunter top and a KU grab-it.
will the KU grab-it with adapters work with the T2? on the order form i said to get a standard grab-it if the KU one won't work with the pack. i might order a cargo panel in the future if i start needing one.

hopefully i just bought the last pack that i need in a very long time.

KU grab-it will work, has the buckles (d-rings) for both already on it, atleast mine does. Shouldn't need adapters, same with the hanging meat bag.

Lawnboi

WKR
The KU 3 bar slide is smaller than the normal 3 bar. So im not sure if it will work. I wouldn't want the plastic adapter in the place where the grab it is holding any serious weight. I'd get the standard, you arnt saving much weight going with the KU on the grab it

dotman

WKR
The KU 3 bar slide is smaller than the normal 3 bar. So im not sure if it will work. I wouldn't want the plastic adapter in the place where the grab it is holding any serious weight. I'd get the standard, you arnt saving much weight going with the KU on the grab it

The KU grab-it and the meat hauler are the only two items I know of that come with both sliders, d-rings or whatever their called so that they can be used on all the packs. I believe all the KU pockets need the dock n lock adapter.

So yes the proper attachments are already on the grab-it, use the larger slider not the small one.

Edit for some reason I just had the bottom attachment points stuck in my head, you will need adapters for the buckles.

Last edited: