I Found the Average Rokslide Elk Hunter

robtattoo

WKR
I made it to minute 3.

I can't figure out if it's supposed to be cringy ironic comedy or if the guy is just a complete tit!

Taudisio

WKR
I made it halfway. I’ll never get that 10 minutes of my life back. I can’t tell if he is serious or not. The Georgia plates on a ford raptor, out elk hunting. I am leaning towards 100% serious for him.

Man I dunno what to think, had to start skipping through cuz ain't no way I'm sitting through half hour of that. But hey at the end there's a dead bull so good for them I guess?

feanor

WKR
This is the video I’ve always talked about making- a spoof of all the serious and ubiquitous hunting videos.
But then I realized it wasn’t a spoof…

luckydraw2014

Lil-Rokslider
Why would you share that with someone you supposedly care for on Rokslide😂😂. I am going to take a hard look at myself this September.

LaFever

FNG
He looks uncomfortable just looking at him I'd be sweating like a horse with all that stuff on

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Met a guy around noon on a forest service trail like this guy dressed to the nines and weapons strapped all over him. He waited till daylight to start afraid of the dark had made it about a mile 🤣 very nice bull and comical at the same time🤣