Huskemaw Blue Diamond scope evals?

Hnthrdr

WKR
What's up fellas, sorry for the slow reply, I've been swamped the last month between matches, shooting schools and normal work.

I want to respond to a couple comments above. First, we have a new line of scopes in the works, one of which is a sub 20 oz bomber hunting scope. Stay tuned for that.

I had also written Huskemaw off without knowing much about them. Now that I'm on with the company, I have an ownership group behind me that isn't satisfied with good enough. We're going to continue to test and innovate essentially forever, we want to make awesome products. It takes time but I'm extremely excited about the direction we're headed.

Concerning the drop test. I'd still be happy to meet up with Ryan and/or Form to test them but it'll likely have to happen after hunting season at this point as I start chasing antelope next Thursday and I'm guessing we all have hunts lined up pretty solid through November.

I'm not going to make any bold claims about our scopes. We're happy to test and see where we can improve. I've ran most scopes on the market, primarily Nightforce and while I don't believe our current offering is at that level they do work well in a hunting setup. I'm running mine as a mil scope with an external custom yardage turret and an internal mil turret. It works well as a checks and balances setup to make sure you're not off by a mil which happens sometimes when my dyslexia kicks in on a straight mil turret.

Here's a video we just posted showing Zack and I using them at an NRL Hunter match.

Sub 20oz scope that is rock solid ie. Passes the drop test, and has an exposed turret and decent magnification, will sell like hot cakes, especially if it’s in the 700-1000 range

AKPA18

FNG
I have 2 husky’s. A couple points- Capped turrets a must for my taste/style of hunting. Never had a problem with either scope and they aren’t babied . Mine are dented/scratched etc- No problem tracking or otherwise. The weight on the 4-16 is slick for a lightweight build. (22oz I think)
**Customer service is 👌👌. That is key for me.

1/3 MOA adjustment took a minute to get used to. Only negative I found and not really negative…… just different

Just thought I’d speak up for a company that’s been great to deal with and great product results.

Fwiw I’m not shooting competition etc. Just hunting.