Hunting with HECS

2531usmc

WKR
But you have to give the HECS guys credit for coming up the most outlandish and improbable idea possible and then actually commercializing it.

I have been seeing the TV commercials like crazy on the Pursuit channel. Never even knew it was a thing until then. It certainly is tempting, as I have deer on my lawn every evening, and can't get within 100 yards without spooking them off. upwind - downwind - sidewind, they know when I leave the house and do a stalk.

Overdrive

WKR
I've had some pretty unexpected things happen with a Hecs suit on. Would they have happened without it on? I don't know because I haven't had the same situation happen the same since.

JjamesIII

WKR
I have been seeing the TV commercials like crazy on the Pursuit channel. Never even knew it was a thing until then. It certainly is tempting, as I have deer on my lawn every evening, and can't get within 100 yards without spooking them off. upwind - downwind - sidewind, they know when I leave the house and do a stalk.
Don’t do it. I found it to be 100% wasted money. I wore it for two years to give it an honest chance. Turkey, waterfowl, deer, my dog, others dogs- all reacted as normal. The suit gets sales based on peoples curiosity, like ours. I will save you time and money, thank me later. I am open to trying a lot of things for sake of experience, not a sceptic, but also not a fool to believe everything. Hecs takes a huge L, but unfortunately so did I when I wasted my money.👎🏻