Hunting Tag Organization/Transport

Montucky

WKR
Classified Approved
Rokslide Crew. I’m looking for some new ideas for tag storage. I like to keep my tags in my Bino Bivy at all times. Looked at a few Amazon options but nothing stood out. What are you guys using? where are you keeping it during the hunt…? & also provide links for research that would be greatly appreciated! Carcass Tags & Conservation Licesnses are 3 1/2in but can be folded.

This year I’m looking at hunting with all my numerous tags, plus the numerous tags of my daughter & son that need to be with me at all times……so it’s a BadAss little bulk of necessity that I’m looking at conceal carrying here.

ThankYou…..

Taudisio

WKR
I keep mine in the kuiu bino harness accessory pouch, with a spare headlamp, lighter, pen, and zip ties. It’s not perfect, but if I’m hunting, my Binos (thus everything above) are on me.

Netherman

WKR
Have you tried the killer new tag wallet from kifrau? It’s the only piece of kit I’ll run for something as important as my harvest tags. Only things more important might be my flatbill or phone for the #gram.

Seriously, ziplock bag in a place that is always on you (Bino harness for me). I’ve dropped my pack on a stalk and had a buddy meet me at the kill so we used his kill kit to save the down and up.

Erict

WKR
Big chunk of flourescent orange or yellow wrapped around my tag(s) in a ziploc. Makes it harder to lose and easier to find if you leave it afield.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Ziploc. Mine are in my bino harness. As I can print tags in AK, mine are printed at 75% size on 8 mil waterproof paper.

Throc

Lil-Rokslider
I carry all mine in a Magpul Small Windowed Daka pouch. Also keep a pen and note pad in there. Keeps everything dry but probably too big to carry. Mine stays in my pack right next to the kill kit.