Hunting Quiver

Badger327

FNG
I've gone back to a bow mounted Kwikee Kwiver but I remove it when I get to my stand and have a 2nd mounting bracket on my stand or tree that I put the quiver on.

Use an old German Ridge quiver . Easy on and off . Hang in treestand . Have tried selway . I dont like shooting with quiver on bow . Also rancho safari back quiver for stalking , but mostly German Ridge

BWlongbow

Lil-Rokslider
Selway hip quiver works best for me. Especially while riding a horse to and from camp. When I need to I can attach it to my pack too.

I prefer a bow mounted quiver. Suits me much better for spot and stalk here in the west. Tree stand hunting may be a different story. My quiver of choice is a Thunderhorn two piece strap on. I may switch to a Thunderhorn one piece strap on.

Beendare

WKR
I use the rubber strap attached Selway type quivers. I end up taping the 2 metal rods so I dont get vibration/noise from them.

I do sometimes take it off if on stand.

I really like my SafariTuff. Well made and keeps the fletchings dry as a bonus. It takes some work with a backpack to set it up right.

Safari Tuff quiver might be an option for you. You could attach to your pack, or hang from stand. Added bonus of protection for the fletching.
I have one of the Safari Tuff quivers. It's pretty nice, but there is one glaring problem for a hunting quiver. When you pull an arrow out of it, the fletching dragging along the inside of the quiver is kind of noisy.
gmexDd4.jpg