Hunting for coyote for the first time

Hey guys. Over population of coyote in the area and they've kind of ruined my hunting spot. Taken down a few larger deer and eaten or ran off just about everything else from what i can see. Turkey are no more in the area sadly.
I'm thinking about loading up an old cell phone with call sounds, i just don't know which one. I have two JBL speakers i'd like to use for calling. What coyote sounds would you recommend? I'm looking for calls going into fall as well as spring/summer. Thanks!

mcr-85

WKR
This is what I do. Lots of ways to do it though.

Fall: distress sounds. Pups will be dispersed and hunting. Adults will respond to those as well.

Late winter: breeding sounds and distress. Vocalizations. Lone howls. Challenge howls. Coyote fights. Female howls.

Spring and summer:
I locate with howls and then play pup distress and coyote fights. Having a dog with you on stand makes it funner. Sometimes they come in aggressive looking to fight and sometimes they sneak in.

Wish I had more time to hunt them. I haven't got out much lately. Funnest thing to hunt in my opinion though.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

TheGDog

WKR
Well, ya figure at the very least have to get like Baby CottonTail and Baby JackRabbit sounds, for sure. As well as pup distress from those more specific times of the year.

But, look around and pay attention to your area... like if you see a lot of bird species that are of sufficient size you could imagine them getting one every once in awhile. Don't sleep on making use of a bird distress sound either. So just pick the most common looking species you've seen around the area, so the calling has realism to their ears.