Hunt in the rain

As everyone said it is great for stalking but the caveat is good luck finding animals. They will likely move less, stay hidden, and you won't be able to see shit while glassing.
WHILE SOME TRUTH LIES IN YOUR OBSERVATIONS MOST ANIMALS WILL HUNKER DOWN FOR A BIT UNTIL THEY TOO BECOME MISERABLE FROM THE WEATHER THE THEY WILL MOVE AND SHAKE OFF LIKE A DOG AT LEAST IT HAPPENS WITH WHITETAILS I HAVE SEEN THEM SHAKE OFF WATER AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE EXPLODED.

TaperPin

WKR
I like hunting in the rain, but it can get you turned around without the sun for directional cues in the timber. I never see as many animals as a person would think, but after rain stops I seem to see more than expected.

Bad weather masks a lot of things and I’ve even set up a tent on a fairly open saddle during bad weather just to be in position when it cleared. The plan worked very well.

LostWapiti

Lil-Rokslider
I was just on an archery hunt a few weeks ago and we have a good afternoon rainstorm. As it was ending it definitely made the deer start coming out very early in the afternoon when they never would have otherwise had. I spotted 13 deer in 15 minutes at 3pm.