Hudson, OH Mayor States: Ice Fishing leads to Prostitution - Yes He Did!

I had to listen to this several times from their council meeting to address several residents asked permission to fish town lake Hudson Springs Lake. The gent on his left looked back at him like are you out of your ******* mind? Why in heck did I sell my ice fishing gear and tackle?!

LINK: Hudson Mayor Prostitution

Just remember: no knocking if the shanty is rockin!

Of course it does, everyone knows your wife doesn't want those nasty maggot fingers around her.

I mean who hasn’t been out on the ice and just covered up in prostitutes? Every time I’ve been it was almost like I was in Vegas with all of them running around in tiny dresses trying to make a buck.

Travis907

WKR
Wife won’t let me go ice fishing anymore now! Hunting is over, now fishing is not permitted! What do we do now? Lol
I bet those prostitutes sure know how to bait a hook! 🤔

Last edited:

dtrkyman

WKR
This is hilarious, I actually know a guy who told me a story of a gal who would "take care" of the ice fisherman on a lake he used to fish, wish I could remember the name of the lake but it was years ago.

Think it was in Indiana so not too far off.

I grew up in Ohio not far from there . Now live in northern Minnesota and fish on upper red lake. There can be thousands of fish/ ice houses there on a weekend. Man it must be the Las Vegas of ice fishing with "hoes" everywhere . Free condom with a scoop of fathead minnows! I busted a gut when I saw this video. They should drop this guy off on red lake sometime . I know when I think of ice fishing my mind goes right to the curvy " hooks " of a rapala jig not usually "hookers". Stretch of the imagination. fish house = prostitution. Someone must have mentioned a stiff rod and this guy took it wrong or something about the master bait shop . Good fishing and remember " when ice castle fish house is a rockin don't come knockin "