How's everybody make a living

After decades in film and TV, I'm now an outdoor writer with a focus on fly fishing. Have a piece in the current Flyfish Journal on salmon fishing in Nova Scotia and I'm heading back there this week to fish with the guys I wrote about.

Based in NYC but most of my time is spent in a Catskills cabin.

I'm a freight broker working to deliver the items and materials that build America. If you see a truck driver, thank them.

Financial Controller, working for a consulting firm with focus on start-ups. Currently taking care of an account for Catwoman in Batman. I'll let y'all guess which one...

SoCal native, born in "The Hood" (Carson, CA - Victoria Park area). (Just think of the neighborhood you saw in IceCube's movie "Friday" with Chris Tucker)

Been in "The OC" now for last 17yrs.

Software Engineer - Legal Industry - Part of a Global Team that makes nations leading Docket-Calendaring software solution used by majority of the AmLaw top 100, top 200 and I think top 500 firms. Been working from home since 2001.

GIS Analyst for an electrical engineering company. Gotta say, working in renewables is great. That and i work from home full time. You wont hear any complaining from this guy!

4th generation wheat and cattle rancher in Eastern Washington. semi retired in 1998 and went to help a friend who owns a petroleum company because he was short handed and stayed 22 years and retired again . Still involved in the family farm.

I build custom engines, cylinder heads to nuances most couldn’t comprehend, design cams and spec turbos. When that’s not busy I’m working on anything diesel powered little tractors, a lot of semis and even large gen sets.

I think I saw a post before about this but find it interesting. What area do you live in and what do you do to make a living? I live east of Houston tx and I'm a pipeline operator. If the stars align I will be in Wyoming in a few months

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Healthcare IT Director - Montana

Back