How's everybody make a living

kloppy

FNG
zoning/land use attorney - wish I could hunt more than I do, but I'm sure I'd be wishing that regardless of what job I have. I still get out plenty.

Ice2049

FNG
I think I saw a post before about this but find it interesting. What area do you live in and what do you do to make a living? I live east of Houston tx and I'm a pipeline operator. If the stars align I will be in Wyoming in a few months

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Northern Wisconsin L.E. here. Trying for Montana mule deer this year!

BFR

WKR
I’m a plumber, electrician, framer, finish carpenter, drywaller, painter, landscaper, accountant,………….actually I’m retired law enforcement but my list of “honey dos” is quite extensive and never gets smaller. Except during hunting season then I specialize in grandkid training in shooting, tracking and reading game sign.

Western Illinois. I coordinate the shipping of sports lighting systems. We also light other neat things too like Mt Rushmore, the statue of liberty, etc. Big thing this year was the field of dreams game. Also part time commercial fisherman on the Mississippi.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Michigander

Lil-Rokslider
Water and wastewater operator for a small town. Also handle the public works. Snow plowing, signs, parks etc.