Howl for Wildlife.org

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed. I think we should also be gracious with them as they are just getting going (and maybe just in general). We need to put our differences aside for the greater good.
That’s good advice for the entire hunting industry. At the rate we’re going, no one can support anyone as how often do humans agree on everything?

If I wait for the perfect Org to support, I’ll die before I get to spend a dime.

Btaylor

WKR
That’s good advice for the entire hunting industry. At the rate we’re going, no one can support anyone as how often do humans agree on everything?

If I wait for the perfect Org to support, I’ll die before I get to spend a dime.
It seems for many that political party (both sides of the isle) is more important that conservation/stewardship. When we have anti-hunting groups filing law suits and judges making rulings on wildlife management, I dont know how you shine a brighter light on the fact that ballot box and judicial wildlife management need to be stopped. If you are concerned about wildlife, wild places and the ability to pursue both then make it a priority. If you are more concerned about party politics, that's fine too, just stop mixing the two. If you work beside me to stop the loss of public land or access, work with me on a clean up or a habitat restoration project, I do not give 2 sh!ts what your political, gender or emotional affiliation is, I am just happy that you cared enough to step up and work for what matter, the resource. When that job is finished I may think you are complete moron for your other beliefs, but you are entitled to be wrong.

jwatts

WKR
It looks like they're getting after issues outside of just predators and varmints, got an email from them about some public land in Mississippi that the state wants to sell off. Sounds like something a bunch of other self advertised public land ownership groups SHOULD be doing, but they aren't. If they can keep their momentum going, they may end up being the only conservation group I donate to...

What if I told you the other self advertised public land group is doing just that in MS too?

303TrophyHusband

Lil-Rokslider
What if I told you the other self advertised public land group is doing just that in MS too?
You would have to be more specific because I can think of at least three BUT I'd say good on them, nice when a group does what they say they're going to do (y)

jwatts

WKR
You would have to be more specific because I can think of at least three BUT I'd say good on them, nice when a group does what they say they're going to do (y)
Well, there are several. I'm assuming you're aiming at BHA though. Within Mississippi, we're (BHA) pretty well on top of such issues. I'll say Robbie at Blood Origins is up there as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jwatts

WKR
I should also say I'm intrigued by Howl's model and intend to help them where I can.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ive heard them on several podcasts now. This group is exactly what hunters need to unite! Started seeing Mr Stallones stuff since before i quit social media several years ago. Great job guys!