WTS Howa 6.5 grendel

tonechaser88

Lil-Rokslider
Less than 200 rounds through it. Can't get used to the "not savage" action. Gun/boyds stock and pic rail on top. no scope or bipod. $450 Paypal F&F or Venmo. Have dies/brass/ ammo if intereste. PM me

Attachments

• Grendel1.jpg
    Grendel1.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 278
  • Grendel2.jpg
    Grendel2.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 283
  • Grendel3.jpg
    Grendel3.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
My Howa Mini 6.5 Grendel (standard sporter barrel cut to 20") is just stupid accurate. 0.6" with two different hand loads (120's and 130's) are routine, even after I lightened the stock.

Free bump for an awsome rifle/caliber combo.

Thanks ! They are probably the most fun gun to shoot ! Light recoil but just enough butt. Would make for a great kids start out with a youth stock. Thought about making this a rifle for my little ones and the wife. It’s a pain to build one of these calibers on a savage so probly going to end up with a 6.5x47 loaded down at some point.

Thanks ! They are probably the most fun gun to shoot ! Light recoil but just enough butt. Would make for a great kids start out with a youth stock. Thought about making this a rifle for my little ones and the wife. It’s a pain to build one of these calibers on a savage so probly going to end up with a 6.5x47 loaded down at some point.
Where are you located?

I may be interested - curious on stock fit for kids.
I slapped mine into a mdt lss chassis and the adjustable AR style butt stock makes it perfect for small kids to full size adults. Used the MagPul CTR I believe, the one that has the lock function to remove wobble. We really like it.

Absolutely! My plan was to rebarrel to 28” and put it in a chassis. Just can’t get used to the action

Back