How to actually go to events? Do I need tickets?

My wife and I would like to go to "A night with the pros" on may 23rd. Is it a show up as you are event with $25 admission in hand per person or is it limit spaces with tickets? Rsvp's?

This would be our first event. So just looking for guidance....found out about the event from Facebook............but I don't know where it is on this website.?.?.?

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
ANightWithThePros.jpg

OP
M
In other words..... Just read...if ticket was needed it would have said. How many people usually show up to an event like this?

OP
M
Haha. I was thinking that you were trying to tell me to use my head! Silly post I guess. But I am just trying to plug in to the community here as a new member. I am very excited. My wife (who helped me process my bull elk this October in our kitchen in a 12 hour marathon) just passed her hunter safety course last night...instead of running away from it. She is pumped!

We did a seminar last fall before season down in the Springs at the shop with the SPYDER BULL and MOSSBACK game calls and I think that we had close to 500 people come through the shop. I have marked my calendar and will be heading up that way myself.