how many use the Bear Paw Wilderness tarps

Luked

WKR
saw a post here by one member that has them and checking out their website they look really good and price is good as well.
just thought i would check with some of you and see if you use them and what you thought of them

bhylton

WKR
i have his luna 4 and like it alot. i would buy from them again in a heartbeat. idk if it's still for sale, but there was a screaming deal on a pyratent in the classifides.

Halleywood

Lil-Rokslider
I had a Luna 6 with stove jack that was very nice. I sold the Luna 6 to get a Seek Outside Redcliff and ended up getting the Cimarron instead. Nothing wrong with the Luna, I just wanted and really like the double doors on the SO. I also have a canopy 2 that I am also happy with. I likely won't ever sell the canopy as I really like it.

I've got an 8x10 flat tarp that lives in my pack. Craftsmanship looks good and don't see a reason to change from it for a long time. Wouldn't hesitate to buy more of his gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Luna 6 with a stove jack and like it a lot. I haven't used a stove in it yet and the craftsmanship is very nice. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

mavmskyb8

FNG
I have the luna 4 and like it. Not really enough space for 2 guys, gear, and stove. Looking to sell that early next year and go with something a little bigger.