How do you carry your calls?

Anybody got a good way to carry your diaphragm calls? I've always used the primos plastic containers and double up on two call per container to keep them from rattling. But would like a way to keep them readily accessible and allows the saliva to air-dry at the same time as keeping them clean. What do you use?

Mike

Bugling Bull and Primos both sell flat, leather cases that you pinch to open at the top like a coin purse. I have one and prefer it to the plastic cases because they are nice and quiet. Mine has a lanyard that I just loop around a belt loop, and then the case goes in my pocket. That is the best solution I have found so far.

Yukondog

WKR
I have always put them in my pant pocket. Never have had a problem. Saw on the bulging bulls game calls web site a wrist strap that holds calls. Looks intersting.

mtbshark

WKR
i used the leather one as stated above, in and outa pocket fast and if you have one you like more then you can hang it partway out so it is fast and finger free to get at.

i take bobby pins and put them on the bill or side of my hat, then take the call and slide it on one or use 2 per call, i havent had a problem plus they dry off pretty good

Swede

WKR
I clean up an old snuff can I get from a friend, put a couple holes in the lid for fresh air, and add some baking soda. Some of the soda comes out, but it does not hurt anything. Also the soda has a taste, but the diaphragms are fresh.

KMT

WKR
I just put the call I'm using that day in my front pocket. I've never had a problem with a diaphragm call when doing that.