How did you get your handle?

My first Jack Russel Terrier was named Frank like the dog in the CW McCall song 'The Classified.' He was a brute (35#) and was like no other. We currently have JRT 4 and 5, Frank 2 and Daisy Mae. They are both a-holes just like the first 3. Frank 1 commited suicide via rat poison, Lucy Lou died from orneryness and Griz was a puss that went to a couple by the name of Mike and Bill. I used to call Frank 'franklinmanklin' and needed an eBay handle and it has been uphill ever since.

Where did your handle evolve from?

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
J-Rod comes from some hunting buddies from about 8 years ago. It has stuck. I have had a few before that but that's where we are at now and it'll prolly be here to stay.

Last edited:
Im a fireman - (Pyro), waterfowl hunting is my number one favorite hobby - (duck) and my brother/parents saved to buy me my dream shotgun the winchester super x 3 (sx3) as a gift a few years ago, its the most amazing shotgun I have ever shot and absolutely love it. so (pyro)(duck)(sx3) :) Big game hunting is making a big come back in my interest level now though

7mag.

WKR
My dad gave me a 7mm. Rem. mag. for christmas after I shot my first buck. I've been through several different rifles, but always end up carrying the same old beat up, 7mag. on every hunt. It still shoots half inch groups at 200 yards, with factory ammo.

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mine is simple, My first name is Brock and the first letter of my last name is A...Brocka.

On other forums my handle is: EAGLEbowHUNTER

I am an EAGLE Scout that bow hunts. I did actually have some guy ask me if I knew that hunting Eagles was illegal because they are an endangered species!!! MMMMMM ......

Vandal 44

WKR
I played football at the University of Idaho a long time ago and the mascott is the Vandals and my numbers was 44, there you have it Vandal 44.

Reflex

FNG
I use to shoot a Reflex bow back in the day and I've just kept my handle name the same on a few different forums.

Titaniumman

Lil-Rokslider
Blew my back out apprehending an armed robber. Three back surgeries later I had an L4-L5 fusion complete with four titanium screws, four titanium fittings, and four titanium rods...

G Posik

WKR
Got mine from my parents 42 years ago. G (Glenn) Posik. Seams easy since not people out there with the same last name.

Glenn

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Blew my back out apprehending an armed robber. Three back surgeries later I had an L4-L5 fusion complete with four titanium screws, four titanium fittings, and four titanium rods...

I meant to ask if you were sportin' ortho hardware too :) At least it's a good story...apprehending an armed robber?? Sounds like the tag line for a superhero to me "TITANIUMMAN!" :)