Hosking Holsters

Pretty close to pulling the trigger on a chest holster from Hosking Holsters. Been debating between this one and the Gunfighters Kenai, but I like how I can change the draw angle on the Hosking. The only thing I'm not sure about is the lack of a sweat guard on the Hosking. I'm pretty sure it is because it is ambidextrous, which does not matter to me. Is that going to make it a pain with heavy clothes or if I'm trying to put this thing behind my bino harness? Anyone have one and have any thoughts?

Thanks

OP
T
Which one did you end up going with?
I ended up getting the Hosking. When I first got it, it was way too tight. I had to take the whole thing off to force my gun out. I sent it back and they loosened it up a bit for me, and after working my gun in and out a bunch of times I think it is pretty good now. This was all somewhat understandable as I probably have a rare gun and light combo which they may not make a lot of (xdm osp 10mm, holosun 507c, and tlr1 hl).

So far I am happy with it, but have not carried it on a hunt yet. Good customer service.