Hornady one shot alternative?

I went in to get some more one shot and apparently it’s currently banned because the label is not bilingual. Is there any other comparable spray lube? Have tried the Lyman stuff and it was terrible.

Thanks!

leclairk

FNG
I went in to get some more one shot and apparently it’s currently banned because the label is not bilingual. Is there any other comparable spray lube? Have tried the Lyman stuff and it was terrible.

Thanks!
Not sure who’s feeding you that BS, just ordered a 10oz can on Amazon, will arrive Friday. Was at Cabelas last week and the shelves were full.

87TT

WKR
One Shot is appropriate for Canada as probably only have single shot guns up there soon.:LOL:

Reactions: JFK

MThuntr

WKR
I'll echo the lanolin and alcohol blend...I spritz it into a ziplock bag full of brass, seal swish it around, dump onto a tray to let vaporize off. I "wash" my brass after resizing to ensure no residue.

I've seen some guys use STP Oil Treatment...a couple drops on a rage apparently works wonders but definitely not a spray on product.

Harvey_NW

WKR
Classified Approved
I'll echo the lanolin and alcohol blend...I spritz it into a ziplock bag full of brass, seal swish it around, dump onto a tray to let vaporize off. I "wash" my brass after resizing to ensure no residue.
I do this as well, but tumble in white rice for about 1/2 hour immediately after sizing. It absorbs all the lube and brass comes out clean enough for me, but it does require a little extra attention making sure primer pockets and flash holes are clean before priming.. Lol.

I love the lanolin mix spray lube, but it gets sticky the longer it sits or builds up. I typically prep lots of 100 at a time and clean my sizing die before I go at it, haven't had any issues.

I've seen some guys use STP Oil Treatment...a couple drops on a rage apparently works wonders but definitely not a spray on product.
What mthuntr said. Put them in a ziplock bag Spray 4-6 good pumps,roll them around in the bag, put them in the loading block to let the alcohol flash off, I usually let them sit 5-10 minutes but you don’t have to, and begin sizing. I rinse the lanolin mixture off with dawn and hot water. Works great and is a lot cheaper plus I haven’t stuck a case since I started using it several years ago.

I switched over to imperial wax and loved it. I might need to find a quicker way to apply it, but it is really slick.
When doing volume loads I use the Lanolin/Heet mixture and when I am doing my match loads I use Imperial Sizing Wax . I don’t think it matters as all they are doing is lubing the case but Imperial sure is slick. That small tin will go a long way.

Sled

WKR
I use pam cooking spray but I also tumble before and after sizing. The lemon scent is a bonus. Plus it's a bit less likely to give you cancer compared to one shot.

I am in the make your own since you cant get one shot. But one shot probably is my favorite

I kept having issues with stuck cases using Hornady Oneshot. I switched to Hornady Unique case lube and it works far better for me.

OP
O
I kept having issues with stuck cases using Hornady Oneshot. I switched to Hornady Unique case lube and it works far better for me.
That’s a common issue if you have used a different case lube/wax. Clean your dies and you will probably be good.

Mosby

WKR
I use Dillon's spray case lube. I like Imperial enough but Dillons is faster to apply.