Hornady Ammo

I’ve been seeing more and more Hornady Precision Hunter ammo and ELD-X projectiles popping up at the local dealers, however, 7mm rem mag hasn’t been amongst anything I’ve seen.

When I talk to the employees they all say they haven’t seen any come through. And it’s not like there’s an empty spot where the boxes were stocked and sold.

Anyone with inside info on how Hornady is prioritizing their production and shipping of particular ammunition?

I tried eldx 175gr two years ago. At 50 yds it was one hole for the rounds but at 100 there was an 8 inch gap between. I put the entire box in the garbage.

I would be happy to see some 175 gr interlocks but I haven't seen any for three years. I'm probably good till I die but I keep looking. Eldx won't be in my future.

I’ve been seeing more and more Hornady Precision Hunter ammo and ELD-X projectiles popping up at the local dealers, however, 7mm rem mag hasn’t been amongst anything I’ve seen.

When I talk to the employees they all say they haven’t seen any come through. And it’s not like there’s an empty spot where the boxes were stocked and sold.

Anyone with inside info on how Hornady is prioritizing their production and shipping of particular ammunition?
Same here. It's frustrating because that stuff is money in my gun.

I’m hoping for some precision hunter in .300 wsm. Can’t find it anywhere. Starting to worry they aren’t going to produce it this year.

Launch of the 7PRC may have something to do with it
They can't keep up with 6.5PRC and 300PRC which means it's a perfect time to introduce 7PRC which does nothing that other 7mm cartridges aren't doing already.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Same here. It's frustrating because that stuff is money in my gun.
Yup. Out of the box is shoots well under an inch for me. I’ve got a reload with H1000 powder that gets almost the same and groups great as well so I’d take just the projectiles at this point.

They arent going to run another lot of 300 WIN until september, on the shelves in October. At least thats what they told me when i called. I havent seen a box on the shelf in over a year around the denver area.

Back