Horandy ELD-X

Retterath

WKR
Does anyone have any .284 in 162 grains they want to sell. i have tried looking on the web but can't find any. Are these going to be tough to get a hold of since they are new?

Try calling Hornady and talking to them - they are pretty good to talk to. I am seeing pre-order, but not available for several locations. There will definitely be a rush on them for a while. I will be looking for the 154's and 162's myself...

Retterath I am just seeing the 7mm 162-M's come into local stores. I believe Hornady has just started manufacturing the 7mm versions as they made .30 cal and 6.5mm their priorities and I can regularly find those two calibers locally. I have heard from unconfirmed sources ELD-X in 7mm will be shipping to retailers mid March. 162 ELD-M's are available on Midway and I do not believe you will find anywhere with 162 or 175 ELD-X for a few weeks. I have had some 175's on backorder at Midway since they were put up for backorder.

jr87mustang

Lil-Rokslider
Most calibers in both X and M are at my Sportsmans Warehouse in northern Cali....I picked up the 6.5s just sitting on the shelf. They had 8-10 boxes of X and M in various .30cal. I would imagine in the next few weeks they will be everywhere.

OP
Retterath

Retterath

WKR
i talked to horandy and they are just in the process of manufacturing the 7mm bullets right now and then will be on the shelf