Hoping to hunt elk in Colorado

Hi from Florida!

I am hoping to hunt elk in Colorado. I’d like to put in for the draw this year and go hunt in September. I’m hoping someone will point me in the right direction. I don’t have a boyfriend or a father figure in my life to teach me the ropes.

Would anybody be willing to tell me where I can apply and kill a bull? I’m not looking for a 300” bull, just something respectable. Thank you in advance for pointing me in the right direction.

Anybody willing to help a girl out? 😜

Beendare

WKR
I have a buddy in Co that would take you out in one of the OTC units.....warning he is a beast in the mountains [great shape] and lives at 6,500'.Coming from Sealevel I have a hard time keeping up with him for the first few days.

My bet is you can find someone willing to mentor you. Grin

• Banned
OP
HotChick69
Someone sent me a message and said to look at 100 and 101. It looks kind of flat on Google earth though.

def90

WKR
Hi from Florida!

I am hoping to hunt elk in Colorado. I’d like to put in for the draw this year and go hunt in September. I’m hoping someone will point me in the right direction. I don’t have a boyfriend or a father figure in my life to teach me the ropes.

Would anybody be willing to tell me where I can apply and kill a bull? I’m not looking for a 300” bull, just something respectable. Thank you in advance for pointing me in the right direction.

Anybody willing to help a girl out? 😜
The draw is over. You could possibly apply for a left over tag when that draw opens but you are most likely looking at OTC with the test of the masses.

IDVortex

WKR
Wait, is this how I can find some spots, get a new profile and post my PFP be a chick in a bikini? Wonder if I can get myself a Seekins for free doing this...

Is there a moment when all the mods/admins are not on to delete threads? Asking for a friend....