1 onion
4 cloves garlic
15 sweet cherry peppers
12 or so Tabasco peppers with seeds
5 Jalapeños with seeds
2 Reapers with seeds
Salt, sugar and black pepper to taste
White vinegar to cover mixture

Smoke peppers and garlic thoroughly. I use fruit wood. DO NOT BREATHE SMOKE, WEAR GLOVES FOR HANDLING SMOKED REAPER PEPPERS AND DO NOT TOUCH EYES! Chop onion and throw everything into blender. Pour in vinegar and blend until very smooth.

This sauce is dangerous. I use it like Tabasco.

MarlinMark

Lil-Rokslider
Easy Smoked hot pepper sauce

1 onion
4 cloves garlic
15 sweet cherry peppers
12 or so Tabasco peppers with seeds
5 Jalapeños with seeds
2 Reapers with seeds
Salt, sugar and black pepper to taste
White vinegar to cover mixture

Smoke peppers and garlic thoroughly. I use fruit wood. DO NOT BREATHE SMOKE, WEAR GLOVES FOR HANDLING SMOKED REAPER PEPPERS AND DO NOT TOUCH EYES! Chop onion and throw everything into blender. Pour in vinegar and blend until very smooth.

This sauce is dangerous. I use it like Tabasco.

Have you ever fermented it?

I did a fermented Jalapeno sauce from a Youtube recipe that turned out great. Unfortunately I didn't keep track of the recipe but yt would be a good resource.

gabenzeke

WKR
Commenting so I can follow along. But also, you should look into chili oil. Use smoked jalapenos to give it sort of a bacon-ey flavor. Great on steaks or fried eggs.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

FLATHEAD

WKR
Guess I need to up my game.
All I been doing is dehydrating and running through the blender.
"Garden Dirt".

NRA4LIFE

WKR
I make a lot of hot sauce. This is not salsa, but just plain hot sauce. And not really a recipe, more of a technique. I grow and dry my peppers, red or green. Take the dried peppers and cram as many as you can into a mason jar. Fill the jar with a mixture of 1/2 water and 1/2 vinegar. I place them in the fridge for at least a couple years, marking all jars with the year and type of pepper. (My favorites are habanero, cayenne and Thai Dragon.). When ready, place the whole mess in a blender and let 'er rip. Grind it up real well. Then run through a SS kitchen sieve. Place the liquid in a sauce pan and start heating slowly. Add salt to your taste, usually about a tsp per pint of liquid. Cook this until the desired taste and consistency. I freeze them in pucks, vacuum seal and freeze.

S-3 ranch

WKR
I make a lot of hot sauce. This is not salsa, but just plain hot sauce. And not really a recipe, more of a technique. I grow and dry my peppers, red or green. Take the dried peppers and cram as many as you can into a mason jar. Fill the jar with a mixture of 1/2 water and 1/2 vinegar. I place them in the fridge for at least a couple years, marking all jars with the year and type of pepper. (My favorites are habanero, cayenne and Thai Dragon.). When ready, place the whole mess in a blender and let 'er rip. Grind it up real well. Then run through a SS kitchen sieve. Place the liquid in a sauce pan and start heating slowly. Add salt to your taste, usually about a tsp per pint of liquid. Cook this until the desired taste and consistency. I freeze them in pucks, vacuum seal and freeze.
Hell yeah, Louisiana style sauce is aged peppers, Texas Pete, Tabasco 🤤🤤🤤

eltroco

FNG
Green salsa: Roasted tomatillo + Serrano Pepper + Coriander + Salt

all in the blender

Red Salsa: Roasted tomato + Coriander + Salt + Serrano pepers

all in the blender