holster

dotman

WKR
Here is a pic, it can attach to molle webbing, pack belt or regular belt.

FHFH2.jpg

I still haven't received it yet but will take a picture of the attachment points when it shows up.

dotman

WKR
Give Paul a call now that he has the template from mine, he doesn't like to make them if he doesn't have a gun to use for a template.

dotman

WKR
Ok, just picked it up. Here are a few pics of each side. You can see how it has the molle attachment point and Paul included some malice clips.

IMAG0185.jpg

IMAG0186.jpg

I ran the clips through the belt loop for reference

IMAG0187.jpg

So far everything I have ordered from Paul is top notch and of the highest quality. He is a great guy to work with and I hope to write up a review of his products I have after this season. I do feel for him though, business has picked up much quicker then he could image and he is having to turn away orders, he likes to hunt also :)

I highly suggest waiting on any of the items he has even if it means this will be gear you use next season.

His website is www.fhfgear.com

Last edited:

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
i looked at those just looks really hot to me. one less area for a breeze and would be a pain when changing layers

I've been using the kit bag and runners kit bag for months now. It does get warm, especially when on a 3+mile run in hot weather, but so does my bino harness. It's worth it to me to deal with the changing clothes issue. I've always got a bino harness, rangefinder, and will have a bugle tube plus pack to take off to change top layers anyway.

I was skeptical of the HPG kit bag, but have found it to work really well. Before I got it I tried the walker holster on my belt, a pancake style, and the safepacker. The HPG is all I use now.