Holiday prices

Abelm4

FNG
In the market for a new tikka ctr .308 cheapest I’ve found is $950 local in California, purchase now or wait around during the holidays?

Your money but when I want something I find the best price and buy it. It might be too much mental torture for me waiting a small amount of money. I would buy it , scope it up get some use out of it. Spend the time making money I would have otherwise spent looking for more of a discount.

Loper

WKR
$950 locally doesn’t sound bad at all for a CTR. Euroopitc.com typically has the best prices and inventory of Tikkas and their price is $1,150 for a 6.5 CM and $1,259 for a 308.

Keep in mind that if you buy it now you can take advantage of the $75 factory rebate.

magtech

WKR
Just buy it and go have fun. Or, look up an online price tracker and see the lowest its been in the last few years.

Dont think of it as "will it ever be cheaper". Thats terrible thinking, and a poor mans mentality.

Think of it as "Is it a good deal?" Well yeah.... So if youre getting a deal why does it matter?

Dad Advice: A wise use of money is one where spending it doesnt affect your emotions. Otherwise, you have a stronghold in your heart over $ and its keeping you from truly enjoying life.