Hit List Bucks Trail Cam Pic Thread

Castmaster

Lil-Rokslider
Thought it would be fun to make a thread to see the progression of everyone’s target buck or bucks antler growth with trail cam pics through the summer months into hunting season. Post’em up!

woodbird

FNG
Last year I had pics of a buck in with a double main beam on his left side and a palmated right side. He was probably only 125-130 and I never hunted him but I’ve been curious what he might turn into this year. I put up a feeder and some corn/protein mix this weekend and he was there 2nd night. He has some kind of abnormal antler growth from the base of his antler on the right side. I’m looking forward to seeing how he grows over the next couple of months.
IMG_3531.jpeg

Here is a velvet picture from last September for reference.
IMG_1226.jpeg

Here’s a mid June update on my buck. He hasn’t progressed over the last couple of weeks like I’d hoped he would and I’m starting to doubt if he’ll turn into much. The kicker off his right base has really grown and hopefully he’ll add some tine and beam length over the next few weeks. Should have a decent idea about what his rack will look minus tine length in another few weeks.
IMG_3634.jpeg

Last edited:
This pic is almost a year old. He was eating fruit that we would give him for years. At the start of the rut last year he disappeared. Wishing he would make it back around this year 🤞🏻

Attachments

• IMG_7665.png
    IMG_7665.png
    926.8 KB · Views: 23
Seems like antler growth is really ahead of schedule by a few weeks in some areas, hopefully weather cooperates and it ends up being a nice year for antler growth,

Long Cut

WKR
Watched this guy for several years. Had more than enough “almost” with him. How it goes bow hunting. I’ve watched him since 2020 I can say with 90% certainty.

October 28th I watched him chase a doe onto the neighbors, where he was shot.
At least I have closure, but to say I haven’t been very motivated to hang cameras this summer is an understatement.

Onto the next one!

IMG_7600.jpegIMG_7589.jpegIMG_7583.jpegIMG_6581.jpegIMG_5869.pngIMG_9275.pngIMG_9278.pngIMG_9250.png