Hit by Scammer - Antique0s

I was bit by this dude, Also. thought it was genuine back-and-forth. Text sent me pics of the product. Fanatic vest, Sent PayPal to he said his wife. All of a sudden everything get lost in the mail according to him did not give me any transactions with the post office.
Live and learn.

Attachments

• IMG_1010.png
    IMG_1010.png
    346.4 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_1009.png
    IMG_1009.png
    405.2 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_1008.png
    IMG_1008.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 244
  • IMG_1007.png
    IMG_1007.png
    706.2 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_1006.png
    IMG_1006.png
    339.7 KB · Views: 248

IdahoBeav

WKR
Also, that paragraph on the Ruger screams that English is not the guy's first language and he is not familiar with guns.

OP
Hoytbowhunter
Appreciate it y’all. I mostly buy off forums here at home face-to-face and had some great deals shipped. Two great deals here forum guys on fanatic gear, just overlooked this one.

CorbLand

WKR

TaperPin

WKR
Sir, I’m kindly willing to help reduce the amount of scammed money lost, in beneficial ways. If someone is willing to buy from a beautiful scammer, I’ll kindly charge you half their price for the same non existent thing of great quality and perfect appearance. Win-win.

OP
Hoytbowhunter
Y’all are too funny, Will not happen Again, I could tell you that. I bought stuff all over the country and had shipped to me. Just didn’t pay attention Close enough to this one..

TaperPin

WKR
Y’all are too funny, Will not happen Again, I could tell you that. I bought stuff all over the country and had shipped to me. Just didn’t pay attention Close enough to this one..
In today’s world it’s easy to get caught. I was just scammed on eBay last week by a wrecking yard selling a factory roof rack - the picture clearly shows a factory rack with side and cross rails. Only the side rails show up and the excuse is the factory cross rails are a different factory part number and since the interchange number for a rack without cross rails was in the ad there is nothing wrong with the transaction. eBay is no help. Legalized robbery.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kindly run the photos, ad title and text body through google.