Hillman hunting boots

dagun2191

FNG
Has anyone work the Hillman hunting boots? If so can you please give me a rundown of them please? I have been researching boots and the list just keeps getting longer.

travism38

FNG
have you learned anything new about them? Im caught between them and the zamberlan lynx

hikerBlue

FNG
Been using Zamberlan Lynx for a couple years, I've had a LOT of boots that didn't work for me but these are the lifetime boots for me. I'm not huge and don't carry huge packs but my forefoot is wide so the ZWL last is really fantastic. Good flex point so no heel blisters which have been a problem for me in the past. I also have the insulated version. Highly recommend if they fit your foot.

OP
dagun2191

dagun2191

FNG
have you learned anything new about them? Im caught between them and the zamberlan lynx
Crickets! With the amount of folks on here, I thought someone would be using it had used them. Don’t know what to think, but their gear/boots sound like they should work well.
With that said, I just found a company, Lathrop & Sons, who make custom boots. They’re not cheap, but good footwear is priceless.

travism38

FNG
Crickets! With the amount of folks on here, I thought someone would be using it had used them. Don’t know what to think, but their gear/boots sound like they should work well.
With that said, I just found a company, Lathrop & Sons, who make custom boots. They’re not cheap, but good footwear is priceless.
iv heard a few bad things about them from various sites but the Zamb's seem to have positive reviews across the board so im gonna end up giving them a shot.

OP
dagun2191

dagun2191

FNG
Absolutely nothing! I’d like to try them, but without feedback I think I’m going to stay away from them.
Kinda sad because they have all the features I’m looking for.