WTS Hilleberg Nammatj 3 Tent - Dark Green

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

I've been lurking RockSlide for years now for advice on gear, etc. I actually have something for sale so I figured it was time to make an account :)

As the title says, I have a Hilleberg Nammatj 3 in (dark) green for sale. I am the original owner (bought it 2 yrs ago from Moosejaw) and it has been used a grand total of 3 nights (lol) by myself and my fiancé. Shortly after this we, bought another Hilleberg which we ended up liking more so this guy has been mostly collecting dust in my closet.

3 people could fit in there but really, it's more of a roomy 2 person 4 season tent. At 7 lbs, its the lightest "black label" tent hilleberg makes.

Everything is brand new on this. All zippers/guy lines work, it's clean, and it was properly dried out before storage after each of those 3 outings/nights. I bought it for $910, and they seem to be priced at $965 as of right now, although its out of stock everywhere in all colors.

Given everything described and shown, I'm asking for $800 for a local meetup, and $850 shipped. Local meetup is preferred, I'm located north of Seattle, WA.

Feel free to ping me with any questions
1.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg

18.jpg
19.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Norlund1776
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Cascade_Sherpa Not sure if I understand the question right, but the nammatj 3 and the nammatj3 GT share the same inner tent, so if you have a nammatj 3 GT outer, you could just clip this one's inner to it (and have a spare non GT outer). The outer tent is all one piece. The vestibule is still pretty large on this model (for me at least). Your needs might be different :) This diagram from hilleberg's website shows the dimension but in person both the inside and the vestibule seem bigger.

Hope that helps.

nammatj3-2D-EN-sm.jpg